The administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Pixelab Company Ltd., based in Staničná 194 02201 Čadca, ID: 51078937, registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Žilina, Section Sro, file 68550/L.
What personal data we process
We only process the personal information that you provide us yourself.
Why we collect and process your personal data
Your personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: in the first place, we process your personal information to properly process and deliver your order. If any problems arise, we know who to contact thanks to your personal information.
- Customer service: if you contact us with a question / issue, we need to process your information to resolve it. In some cases, personal data may also be transferred to third parties (eg goods carriers).
- Enforcement of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities: we may also process your personal data on the basis that we need it to exercise our rights and legal claims (for example, if you have an unpaid claim). Furthermore, we may also process your personal information on the basis that we need it for purposes of controls performed by public authorities and other similarly serious reasons.
We process personal data on these legal bases
Performance and conclusion of a contract
We need a large part of your personal data to make a purchase or other agreement with you about goods or services you want to buy from us. Once the contract is closed, we process your personal data to properly deliver the purchased goods, or to provide you with the services you have purchased. Due to this legal reason, we mainly process billing and delivery data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
We pass your personal information to third parties in these cases:
Delivery of goods: your chosen carrier would never be able to deliver the ordered goods if we had not shared the data, including where and to whom to deliver the goods. We will transfer these data to the carrier, depending on how you provide them to us in the order or in closer communication. This includes, in particular, your name and surname, your delivery address, your phone number where the carrier can contact you and, if the goods have not been paid in advance, also the amount to be paid when the goods are delivered. The carrier is entitled, in relation to the personal data we transmit to him, to process them only for the purpose of delivering the goods and then to delete the personal details immediately.
For how long do we process your personal data?
In the first place, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship between us.
In the case of the processing of personal data to which consent has been granted, your personal information will generally be processed for a period of 7 years or until such consent is withdrawn.
In case you subscribe to business reports, we will process your personal data for 7 years, or until you express your disapproval of their further receiving. You can easily express this disapproval by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the respective phone contacts.
Please note that the personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of services have to be processed, irrespective of the consent granted by you, for the period prescribed by or in accordance with applicable legislation (eg. for tax documents this time period is at least 10 years), in order to fulfil all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations.
Securing personal information
Your personal information is safe with us. To prevent unauthorised access to and misuse of your personal information, we have put in place appropriate measures, both technical and organisational.
Pixelab really cares about protecting your personal information. That is why we not only regularly check their security, but we are also constantly improving their protection. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. We are also trying to use security measures that provide sufficient security with respect to the state of the art. The security measures adopted are then regularly updated.
Personal data of persons under 16 years of age
Our website is primarily intended for people older than 16 years. Person under 16 years of age may use our website only if they are granted permission by their legal representative (parent or guardian).
What rights do you have for the protection of your personal information
In relation to your personal data, you have the right, in particular, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, the right to correct or add to your personal data, the right to demand the limitation of processing, the right to object or file a complaint against the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed about a breach of security of your personal data, and, under certain conditions, the right to delete some of the personal data we process about you (the right to be "forgotten").
Modification and addition
To modify or add to your personal data, please contact us electronically at email@example.com or using the respective telephone contacts.
If you believe that the personal data we process about you are incorrect, you can contact us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the respective telephone contacts.
You may ask us to provide you with an overview of your personal information by contacting us electronically at email@example.com or using the respective telephone contacts.
At the same time you have the right to access this information regarding your personal data:
- What are the purposes of processing of your personal data
- What are the categories of personal data
- Who, except us, are the recipients of your personal data
- The planned period of time that your personal data will be stored
- Whether you have the right to require us to correct or delete your personal data or limit its processing or object to such processing
You may also request that we delete your data (but the deletion will not affect the data on documents that we have to keep under the law (such as invoices or credit memos.) If your personal data is needed to determine, exercise or defend our claims, your request is declined (for example, if we have an unpaid claim from you or a claim in progress).
Except in the cases listed, you have the right of erasure in the following cases:
- The personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed
- You have withdrawn your consent under which the data was processed and there is no further legal reason for processing
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data and you believe that in the assessment of the objection it will be shown that in a particular situation, your interest prevails over our interest in the processing of these personal data
- Personal data is processed illegally
- The obligation of erasure is laid down in a separate legal regulation
- These data are of children younger than 16 years of age
Some of your personal data are processed based on our legitimate interest (see the chapter on these conditions, "We process personal data on these legal bases"). If there are specific reasons on your part, you may object to the processing of your personal data. You can raise this objection using this contact form.
Restriction of processing
- a) you deny the accuracy of your personal information
- b) your personal data are being processed illegally
- c) we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you need it for the determination, performance or defence of your legal claims, or if you have raised the objection based on the preceding paragraph, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
In that case, we may only process your personal data with your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data in question).
Submitting a complaint
If you believe that we process your personal data unlawfully, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will be happy if you contact us first. You can always contact us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the respective phone contacts.